After you fulfill the education requirement, you'll need to sign up to take the State License Exam. We will help you with the necessary paperwork. Next, you'll need to Study to Pass the State Exam! We'll provide you with no cost study aids like our Top Secret Exam Book, Terms and Definitions Guide, The Answer Book, and How to Prepare Guide.
Once you pass the state license exam, our follow up training will prepare you for a successful real estate career!
for those who like details, Here's the whole license process...
The following is taken from the BRE website. We recommend you visit the BRE website (http://bre.ca.gov)
for the most up-to-date information and forms:
How to Apply for the Salesperson Exam
You may apply for the salesperson examination by following the instructions below:
1. Complete a Salesperson Examination Application (RE 400A) or a Combined Salesperson Examination and License
Be sure to read all instructions and information before completing the application.
2. Include the applicable fee for the application.
3. Obtain transcripts showing successful completion of the statutory college-level real estate courses and degrees. For more information, see Education Requirements.
4. If a disability-related reasonable accommodation is needed, complete and attach the Special Accommodation Request For Examination (RE 413) form to the examination application.
5. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Public Law 101-336, the Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) provides "reasonable accommodations" for examination applicants with disabilities. The information requested below and any documentation regarding your disability will be considered strictly confidential and will not be shared with any outside source without your express
BRE normally conducts examinations in public buildings that are wheelchair
accessible. If you have any questions or need assistance determining whether
you may require special accommodations, you may contact BRE at (916)
6. Mail the completed application, appropriate fee and course transcript(s) to:
Bureau of Real Estate
P.O. Box 137001
7. Wait at least six weeks or check the current processing timeframes for how long BRE is taking to process salesperson exam applications.
Once qualified, an Examination Schedule Notice (RE 401A) or an authorization to self schedule will be sent to you.
8. All qualification requirements must be met before you can be scheduled for the salesperson examination.
9. If you are not qualified at the time you submit your application and fee, you will be notified in writing and you will have two years from the date of receipt of the application in which to complete the qualifications and take the examination. If you do not qualify for and pass the examination during the two-year period, the application will expire and you will need to submit a new application, fee and other required documents.
10. How and Where Exams are Scheduled.